ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & IRELAND - 18 DAYS - $4999
Whether you're a history buff, a budding photographer or someone looking to tick a whole lot of destinations off their bucket list, this trip through England, Scotland and Ireland is for you. From Stonehenge to Loch Ness and the Cliffs of Moher, this 18-day journey takes in all the highlights of the United Kingdom.
Hear the fascinating stories of London, Edinburgh and Dublin on guided tours; explore the historic town of Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world; enjoy free time in the Georgian city of Bath, where you'll find the famous Roman Baths and Royal Crescent; visit the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge; journey through the Scottish Highlands and scenic Lake District, trying a whisky at a traditional Scottish Whisky Distillery; tour Edinburgh and Windsor Castles, and see UNESCO-listed Durham Castle; keep an eye out for Nessie at Loch Ness; visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher; and so much more.
With return international flights, 15 nights hotel accommodation, daily breakfast and return airport transfers all included, get ready to take on some of the world's most beautiful cities, villages and castles.
- Visit the highlights of England, Scotland and Ireland
- See the villages and castles of the United Kingdom
- Visit Oxford, Liverpool, Galway, Limerick and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of London
- See Trafalgar Square,
- Albert Memorial
- Travel past the medieval fortress of the London Tower
- Discover the secrets of royal Windsor Castle
- Explore UNESCO listed Bath at leisure
- Discover prehistorical Stonehenge, a wonder of the world
- Visit Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world
- Experience the magical charm of York
- See Durham Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire Hadrian’s Wall, built by the Roman Empire
- Enjoy a guided tour of the historic Edinburgh
- Visit Edinburgh Castle and see Princes Street and more
- Journey through the spectacular Scottish Highlands
- Taste a local whisky at a traditional Scottish Whisky Distillery
- See the Clava Cairns Bronze Age cemetery
- Travel by Loch Ness and Battlefield of Culloden
- See Stirling Castle, a National Monument
- Enjoy a free day in the cosmopolitan city of Glasgow
- Discover the Lake District in the English countryside
- Stay the night in Liverpool, hometown of The Beatles
- Take a ferry crossing from Holyhead, Wales to Dublin, Ireland
- Enjoy a half day guided tour of Dublin
- Discover St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Trinity College
- Explore Galway, the Irish ‘City of the Tribes’
- See the Collegiate Church of St. Nicholas and more
- Visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher in County Clare
- Enjoy a day at leisure in the Irish capital of Dublin
Departure Dates (2020)
September: 1, *21
Dates/months with a * incur a flight high season surcharge of $200 per person.
Sydney, Melbourne, *Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
*Brisbane: $150 per person
Booking terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Additional optional tours available but not included. For full information about this amazing package, email us at [email protected] or phone 07 4687 5566 and speak to our friendly Travel Team.