Vietnam: Remembering Long Tan
In the company of an expert, English speaking guide visit Australian significant locations around Saigon. See the Australian base of Nui Dat and the very location of the battle of Long Tan.
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Former Presidential Palace
- War Remnants Museum
- Cholon and Be Thanh markets.
- Former VC village.
- Explore the tourist tunnel systems or crawl the original tunnels
- Travel by Hydrofoil to Vung Tau known as “Flags”
- Visit Back Beach
- Long Tan
- Explore the former Aussie base of Nui Dat and Luscombe airfield
- See the kindergarten built by Aussie Veterans.
- Visit Long Phuoc tunnels.
Flights: No flights included
Accommodation: Hotel Accommodation
- Battlefield and war memorial tours with English Speaking Guide